Friday, March 27, 2009

Why there are lags in house price downturn and consumption "corrections" in places like DC, NYC, and SFO.

No dummy - it's not the "diversification" or tech mecca or some BS that even my cellmates can spew out in between bufus.It's the wife factor. In USA it costs 50% of what you ARE to get out of a sinking UNION. Or keep paying the due that's worth 10% of what you're worth every year.Kinda like the decision to carry Level 3 asset in your balance sheet.

Here's the bomb: People are so stupid that they tend to MAXIMIZE their losses carrying that for 3-5 years and then pay the split-fee and yet the insane wife still takes everything including the dog.

You my friend, are either the dog or the good husband.

I never carry level 3 assets. That's why I still consider myself above any of these miscreants in C and BAC in terms of moral and ethic. Ok, that's it for now, I'm going to attend pruno class this afternoon. Tata.- BM

3 comments:

GTT said...

So bernie, you a bitch or a dude in the clink?

PHOTOGUY said...

SAVE YOUR ORAGES AND APPLES LAD

TOSS IN ABOUT 20-30 SUGAR PACKETS AND SOME HOT WATER

A COUPLE PIECES OF BREAD AND TIE THE KNOT

MAKE SURE TO BURP THAT BITCH ONCE IN A WHILE AND HIDE IT UNDER YOUR RACK

BACK IN SCOTLAND WE MADE SOME WICKED SHITE

NOW FOR WHITE LIGHTENING YOU WILL NEED YOUR PEOPLES TO SEND ME SOME DOSH AND I WILL GIVE YOU RECIPE

Ruchita Mehta said...

Mr.Spy can you invite me to your invitation only blog? I have followed you on TF for a while and it has helped me in saving my family and friends a great deal from disaster and I am grateful to you for that. My user name is nawal_chadha in that forum. My email is nawal_chadha@yahoo.com. Thanks.